Friday, February 19, 2010

Nothing Happens, Nothing Happens AND THEN! Everything Happens

I swore this would be the last time I drank my diet coke before bed! We'll see.

I think I've come to realize that life is all about solving problems, in fact I'm pretty sure thats all there is to it?? Not to say that life is a beast and then we all die. Just thats all it is?? 
Think about it
There's those big problems  figuring out how your going to pay those bills, get your car working again, getting along with that one person, and then there are those problems that we love to solve, figuring out what to wear on that one special date, how to spend your  (blow) your paycheck, how to get off the ski lift without falling on your butt! At the end of the day when the problems are solved... are we satisfied?? Or are we just waiting for more problems? Being young I have this problem with romanticizing EVERYTHING I keep waiting for that one day when life will just start! And I prepare for that day like its going out of style! Seriously I think I love my future self more than I will love my own children! The truth is life is happening now! At 1:00 am in my bedroom with my laptop, life is happening, and its grand! I've been so blessed! I've got my diet coke my warm blankets a sleeping family, and endless opportunities tomorrow! But we'll just have to get there first! 
That was my Ghandi moment! 


P.S. I had a freaking awesome date last week! Pretty rad I know :) thanks brian, who doesn't read this because like six people in the world do :) ...for now!

Haaaa!! I want to go snowboarding like so bad! 
okaythiswasfun -L

No comments:

Post a Comment