Tuesday, January 5, 2010

If your stuck in a rut, its probably because you fell in, so grab the stinking rope already!!

Predictability! Houston, we've found the problem! I've been kind of a downer the last few days, I figured it was because the holidays were over, But that wasn't it, was it that my days of breaks are over, childhood adventures coming to a close? No, not that either. This afternoon it just hit me,

Predictability
Routine
Reliable
Steady
Boring
Life

People always tell me I'm a free spirit, I never quite understand until I leave for california with 100 bucks in my pocket and a ticket to Disneyland, but even then, not so unique. That is until i look back on life and realize I've never stuck with anything longer than 6 months no hobby, no crush, no goals, no intrests, unless seriously pursued... GONE some may say I'm lazy I say I'M FREE. Now having blown all my money in the past 2 weeks and being back to school, hair school, and homework feeling compleatly isolated again and wanting nothing more than to run away, can i really finish this 2,000 hour crap?!! Thats a long time for someone who can't stand routine. like meeeeee :)

I really need to mix things up to survive, I think I can safely say Its been a year since I've been asked on a date! Thats impressive, I should get an award. Thats another adventure I miss, I miss going to bed thinking tomorrow could be the best day of my life, tomorrow the hottest guy in school could push me up against the lockers and plant one on me, well that day came and went, now its just clock-ins and clock-out. Gotta find my own unpredictability now!

Happy New Year Everyone 2010 will be the year I loose 10!!

No comments:

Post a Comment